Trading all Commodities
WE ARE BUYERS AND SELLERS OF COMMODITIES
BUYERS, SELLERS, AND INTERMEDIARIES ARE WELCOME TO SUBMIT THEIR INQUIRIES.
World Investment Group LLC sources these commodities from third parties around the world,
White Cane Sugar ICUMSA 45
INSPECTION: Quality, Quantity, Weight, by SGS or Equivalent at Seller’s cost at loading port and at Buyer’s cost at discharge port
INSURANCE: Cargo Insurance 110% from Lloyd’s Register
PAYMENT TERMS: The Buyer will issue to the Seller a LC; 100% Irrevocable, Confirmed, Operative, Divisible, Unconditional, Unencumbered, Transferable; to be paid to the Sellers Bank at sight against
presentation of bill of lading and SGS Report or Intertek or such similar company to the Buyer’s bank at loading Port; Document for payment to be issued and confirmed by a Top 50 World Bank.
SPECIFICATIONS: WHITE CANE SUGAR ICUMSA 45
POLARIZATION: 99,80% MIN
ASH CONTENT: 0,04%
ICUMSA RATING: ICUMSA 45 RBU ATTENUATION INDEX UNITS (#4: 1978)
SOLUBITY: 100% DRY & FREE FLOWING
SMELL: FREE OF ANY ODOR
SOBSTANCE: SOLID CRYSTAL
CROP: 2016 / FRESH CURRENT
FREE FROM: MOLD, UNNATURAL ODORS, CHEMICALS AND INSECTS
SEEDS HUSKS: NO RADITATION, NO VIRUSES, INSECT PARTS, NO POISONOUS MATTER AND
NONGENETIC / SUITABLE FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION.
We can ship 50.000 MT monthly- first shipment commences about 45-50 days after receiving a financial guarantee.
Type 1 long grain white Rice from Brazil
Direct contact with suppliers from Brazil and Pakistan.
Crude Oil from the Middle East
Oil from Iraq, Lybia, and Saudi Arabia
Nigerian Bonny Light Crude Oil
We have bonny light crude oil $4 discount from reliable U.S company.
1. Buyer issues LOI to xxxxxx .
2. Seller issues contract confirming all terms and conditions agreed and to be followed by both buyer and seller.
3. Buyer countersigns the contract and returns via email back to the seller
4. Buyer and seller lodge contracts with their respective banks
5. Seller issues allocation documents for buyer to verify with the NNPC
6. Buyer issues Pre-Advised LC to seller bank confirming readiness to issue LC upon receiving 2% performance bond.
7. Seller issues full POP to buyer to include
– Ocean Clean Bill of Lading
– Certificate of Origin
– Certificate of Authenticity
– Certificate of Ownership
– Authorisation to Sell
– Master receipts for Samples
– Master receipts for documents
– Cargo Manifest
8. Captain issues ETA and the seller orders the ship to depart and get ready to leave for the destination port. The transponder will be turned on in order for the buyer to track the ship on route to the destination port and will be allowed access to communicate with the ship’s captain.
9. Ship arrives to port of discharge
10. Buyer organizes the dip test at port of discharge at his own expense
11. Upon verification of the dip test the seller will issue final CI for payment
12. Buyer pays by Mt103
Crude Oil Trading
Trade Indices Online